Hi Pubudu,

Since we have already released RC2 pack and component repos, we can not
update above pages now. We will update context specific pages for coming up
5.0.1 release. Meantime, you can refer wiki based documentation available
here [1].

[1].
https://docs.wso2.com/display/Governance500/WSO2+Governance+Registry+Documentation

Regards,