On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 2:11 PM, Chandana Napagoda <chand...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Pavithra,
>
> As a workaround one can use rsync or copy secondary user store
> configuration in to other nodes.

I'm not quite sure whether dev or qa team have tested DipSync in G-Reg
ever, because we don't have any such direct use case, even current context
DipSync came in to the picture because of secondary user store requirement,
may be we can test this from next release.

Other concern is enabling DipSync among G-Reg nodes just because of
secondary user store ( which also not frequently change) support may
complicate the deployment architecture instead rsync or manual sync of
secondary user store definition files is much preferable, hence IMHO this
should be a less priority item.

Thanks !