-1,

We found an issue with solr related logging configuration and this issue is
reproducible in G-Reg, ESB and AS packs based on carbon 4.4.1.

Step to reproduce this issue:

Go to Main --> Registry search and search by any value.
Then navigate to Configure --> Logging section.
Exceptions are logged in console and "Global Log4J Configuration" and
"Configure Log4J Appenders" views are not loading due to the above issue.

Created a JIRA[1] to track above issue and will release release G-Reg 5.0.0
RC3 pack ASAP.

[1]. https://wso2.org/jira/browse/WSAS-2120

Regards,
Chandana