Hi all,

The solution that kathees gave was solved the problem partially. But, not
only we have to change the zookeeper.connect value to IP address of kafka
IE, but also we have to change the host.name property in server.properties
file in kafka server as below.

Uncomment the host.name in server.properties file and give the IP address
in kafka inbound endpoint, instead of the localhost.

Therefore, in a cluster scenario, we have to change the following
properties in server.properties file in kafka_home/config location, before
we start the kafka server.

1. host.name =IP address of the kafka inbound endpoint we give in the
zookeeper.connect parameter.

2. zookeeper.connect =IP address of the kafka inbound endpoint we give in
the zookeeper.connect parameter.

Thanks a lot for the help kathees and the problem has solved.

Nayomi Dayarathne

*Software Engineer-QA*
Mobile : +94 (0) 775246619 <+94+(0)+775246619>

*nay...@wso2.com <nay...@wso2.com>*

>>> http://www.wso2.com/