Hi Tharindu,

I found the issue after debugging into my code ,my service bundle is not
get activated because i referring into mongodb-driver which is not osgi
comaptible and i just found another library in here[1] and it is worked for
me ,fixed project i pushed into my github repository [2].
i found out that *DefaultRealmService* which is used in Bundle Activator of
JDBCUserstoreManager cannot be used for MongoDB since it used
*java.sql.DataSource*.
Is their having any DataSource class like that for MongoDB? or would i have
to create a different logic to implement that scenario in MongoDB?
waiting for your suggestion

[1]. http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/mongodb/mongo-java-driver/3.2.2/
[2]. https://github.com/asanthamax/mongodbuserstore
Thanks,