Hi Asantha,

Great progress so far !

Since the reference is given to realm service in the bundle activator, you
should be facing the issue. Can you remove the service reference from the
bundle activator class. (You can delete the following from the class).

* @scr.reference name="user.realmservice.default"
 * interface="org.wso2.carbon.user.core.service.RealmService"
cardinality="1..1"
 * policy="dynamic" bind="setRealmService"
 * unbind="unsetRealmService"

Also delete the following methods where realm service is used.

getRealmService()
setRealmService(RealmService rlmService)
unsetRealmService(RealmService rlmService)

After that can you try if the userstore manager is working as expected. If
you face any issues, please get back.

Thank you,
TharinduE

--