Hi Osura,

The code base still needs to be cleaned up.

1. Unnecessary class in [1]
2. Package structure should be refactored from *com.osura.membershipscheme*
to *org.wso2.carbon.clustering.azure*
3. Put proper JavaDoc comments for classes and methods. [2]
4. Do not keep commented code [3]
5. Use String.format when logging parameters [4]
6. Do not print the stack trace to console [5]
7. Thread pool should be initialized separately as a one time task [6]
8. Keep default values as separate consts and use them if no value is
specified [7]
9. Put the WSO2 license header in every file
10. Write unit tests to verify the functionality
11. validateAuthority flag should be configurable [8]

[1]
https://github.com/osuran/azure-membership-scheme/blob/master/src/main/java/com/osura/membershipscheme/App.java
[2]
https://github.com/osuran/azure-membership-scheme/blob/master/src/main/java/com/osura/membershipscheme/azure/AzureMembershipScheme.java#L44
[3]
https://github.com/osuran/azure-membership-scheme/blob/master/src/main/java/com/osura/membershipscheme/azure/AzureMembershipScheme.java#L67
[4]
https://github.com/osuran/azure-membership-scheme/blob/master/src/main/java/com/osura/membershipscheme/azure/AzureMembershipScheme.java#L293
[5]
https://github.com/osuran/azure-membership-scheme/blob/master/src/main/java/com/osura/membershipscheme/azure/authentication/Authentication.java#L38
[6]
https://github.com/osuran/azure-membership-scheme/blob/master/src/main/java/com/osura/membershipscheme/azure/authentication/Authentication.java#L25
[7]
https://github.com/osuran/azure-membership-scheme/blob/master/src/main/java/com/osura/membershipscheme/azure/Constants.java#L13
[8]
https://github.com/osuran/azure-membership-scheme/blob/master/src/main/java/com/osura/membershipscheme/azure/authentication/Authentication.java#L27

Please make sure you complete the above tasks before arranging a code
review.

Thanks.

Akila Ravihansa Perera
WSO2 Inc.;  http://wso2.com/