Hi Tharindu,

following is the summary of operations i have implemented up to now and yet
to implement

1. Add new MongoDB User Store - done both case sensitive and intensensitive
2. Add new users to MongoDB user store - done both case sensitive and
intensensitive
3. Add new roles to MongoDB user store - done both case sensitive and
intensensitive
4. Search users and roles - done both case sensitive and intensensitive
5. Assign roles to mongodb user store users - done both case sensitive and
intensensitive
6. Assign users to mongodb user store roles - done both case sensitive and
intensensitive
7. Edit claim values of user profiles  - done both case sensitive and
intensensitive
for those implemented user operations i have added selenium scripts also to
my repo[1] and also i have prepared user guide[2] and administrator
guide[3] also and also i have updated my blog[4] with all my tasks what i
have done and following are the tasks yet to complete

1. implement delete operations
2. implement new profiles adding
3. check for injections possibilities and improve the security of all the
functions
4. prepare full test scripts for all the functions
5. prepare developer guide and database architecture diagrams

expect your feedback

[1]  https://github.com/asanthamax/mongodbuserstore
[2]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mdnmYruzQz5QSxAYwM1XVeJntJMFdxUsV5gord7LuPA/edit?usp=sharing