Hi Tharindu,

here i added all the commitments to spread sheet[1] and also i updated my
blog with about java document api[2] and also i added findbug report[3] and
also i updated my blog with the code quality analysis process i have done[4]

[1]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jwSR_qFV-LfOS7ZTZ8CpiFFTYPoudDQF7zQhvblivaE/edit?usp=sharing
[2]
http://asanthamax.blogspot.com/2016/07/mongodb-user-store-package-hierarchy.html