Hi Asantha,

While you are adding the roll back transaction capability, also look into
testing a high load and try to generate database level exceptions. Once
thing you can try out is writing a client for performing userstore manager
operations such as add user, add role, login, logout etc. and play it with
a high concurrency using Jmeter. Then we should be able to get a better
understanding of transaction management with respective to MongoDB.

Regards,
TharinduE