Hi,

This is the meeting minute for today's GSoC project review meeting.

Upul reviewed the current progress of the project, "(Deep) Neural Network
Builder for WSO2 Machine Learner".
Below mentioned are the decisions made and the new tasks allocated at the
meeting.

Assigned action items:
    -Making the UI more user-friendly.
        Ex: Physical lines of connections between layers should follow the
movements of the layers.
    -Train the feed forward network for MNIST dataset.
    -Testing the accuracy of the neural network model for different
optimization and updater algorithms.
    -Handling Exceptions.
    -Trying to show graphs related to the model, along with the accuracy of
the model in the output.
    -Start writing documentation.
    -Showing a demo for the ML team.

Decisions made:

     -Higher priority should be given in implementing feed-forward network
than RNN.
     -Upul will provide me necessary instructions on the way to access the
dataset which is inserted through the WSO2 ML console as NN builder UI
needs to access that dataset and use as the training dataset.

Thank you.

--
KIND Regards,
*Lakini Senanayaka.*