Hi,

I have taken only the Accuracy,Precision,F1 Score and Recall of neural
networks.
The values are listed below.

*Accuracy: 0.9712*
*Precision: 0.9711317415957886*
*Recall: 0.9708490075847962*
*F1 Score: 0.9709903540085949*

These are the hyper parameters user has set for the MNIST dataset for the
UI.

*Neural Network Type = Feed Forward Network*
*Seed = 123*
*Learning Rate = 0.006*
*Batch Size = 128*
*nEpoches = 15*
*Iteration = 1*
*Optimization Algorithm = Storchastic Gradient Descent*
*Updater = Nesterovs*
*Momentum = 0.9*
*Pretrain = False*
*Back Propargation = True*

*Input Layer:*
* Input Nodes = 784*

*1st Hidden Layer:*
* Number of Hidden Nodes = 1000*
* WeightInit = Xavier*
* Activation = RELU*

*Output Layer:*
* Output Nodes = 10*
* WeightInit = Xavier*
* Activation = Softmax*
* Loss Function = Negetive Log Likelihood*

For the training purposes and  for the time being I have used the Dataset
of MNIST which is available in DL4J library.

*DataSetIterator trainIter = new MnistDataSetIterator(bachSize, true,
(int)seed);*
*DataSetIterator testIter = new MnistDataSetIterator(bachSize, false, (int)
seed);*

I will try to use the dataset from the WSO2 ML Server.I couldn't try it
yesterday.

The training time for the above scenario is 08 min 45s .
I will share the code once I complete reading data set from the WSO2 ML
Sever.

Thank you.

--
KIND Regards,