Hi,
I am Udeshika Sewwandi, a final year undergraduate of Department of
Computer Science and Engineering of University of Moratuwa. I am interested
with the GSoC 2017 Proposal 6: "Eclipse plugin for Siddhi" .I'm going
through the references provided for the project and can you please direct
me to the responsible mentors to get more familiarize with the project. We
are going to integrate WSO2 CEP for my final year project. So I thought of
contributing to Siddhi which will be useful for future Siddhi users. Thank
you.

Best Regards,
-Sewwandi

--