Hi,
For the project can I use Antlr 4 IDE in Eclipse which is built on Xtext ?
>From that an Antlr 4 project can be created and grammar file,lexer and
parser are generated automatically. If not through command line the same
lexer and parser can be generated using the grammar file and can be
imported in eclipse IDE for further development. What is your idea on this?
Thank you.

Best Regards,
-Sewwandi

--