We need an editor that supports Siddhi grammar
https://github.com/wso2/siddhi/blob/master/modules/siddhi-query-compiler/src/main/antlr4/org/wso2/siddhi/query/compiler/SiddhiQL.g4

Can start with a PoC on implementing an editor with syntax highlighting and
auto-completion not necessary for Siddhi but for some sample language and
then look into how we can do the same for Siddhi.

Regards
Suho

--

*S. Suhothayan*
Associate Director / Architect & Team Lead of WSO2 Complex Event Processor

*cell: (+94) 779 756 757 | blog: http://suhothayan.blogspot.com/
<http://suhothayan.blogspot.com/>twitter: http://twitter.com/suhothayan
<http://twitter.com/suhothayan> | linked-in:
http://lk.linkedin.com/in/suhothayan <http://lk.linkedin.com/in/suhothayan>*