Hi,

I am Vindula Jayawardana, a final year undergraduate of Computer Science
and Engineering Department of University of Moratuwa. I am interested in
applying for the "Proposal 21: [IS] SCIM 2.0 compliance test suite" which
you have offered for the GSoC project idea pool.

I have a good understanding on SCIM core and protocol specifications for
both SCIM 1.1 and SCIM 2.0. Based on my knowledge I have written few blog
posts specifically catering on SCIM [1] and the use cases of SCIM [2]. Also
I have tried SCIM 1.1 and 2.0 APIs of wso2 IS. I went though the references
provided and would like to know more on the scope of the coverage report
and detailed analysis view need to be generated as a deliverable. Could you
kindly guide me on the said matter.

[1] -
https://medium.com/@vindulajayawardana/scim-make-it-fast-cheap-and-easy-b2bd56492c15#.ec1kncbde
[2] -
https://medium.com/@vindulajayawardana/5-things-that-will-not-be-a-nightmare-anymore-if-you-support-scim-9353d73836a7#.ihcm9aqub

Thank you,

*Vindula Jayawardana*
Computer Science and Engineering Dept.
University of Moratuwa
mobile : +713462554
Email : vindul...@gmail.com

<https://www.facebook.com/vindula.jayawardana>
<http://lk.linkedin.com/pub/vindula-jayawardana/a7/315/53b>
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/+VindulaJayawardana/posts>
<https://twitter.com/vindulajay>

*“Respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress. "*

*-Richard Branson-*