Hi Thilina,

Glad you are interested in working on Jmeter Test Manager. As you might
have seen a sample description is available in [1].
If you have any questions regarding this please let us know.

[1] https://docs.wso2.com/display/GSoC/Project+Proposals+
for+2017#ProjectProposalsfor2017-Proposal14:JMeterTestManage
rforDistributedDeploymentsofWSO2Servers

Regards,
Nuwan.

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 3:21 AM, Thilina Manamgoda <maanafun...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am Thilina Manamgoda an undergraduate of department of Computer
> Engineering, University of Peradeniya Sri lanka. I am looking forward to
> participate in GSOC 2017. This is my second time participating Google
> summer of code. Previously I have worked with Apache Taverna where I added
> the CWL tool browsing support to the Taverna suite. After completing the
> project, I continued to work with the community and then became an Apache
> committer on  that project. This is my gsoc blog: http://maanadevgsoc2016.
> blogspot.com , here you can get all the details of my previous work.
>
> I am really interested in the project “JMeter Test Manager for Distributed
> Deployments of WSO2 Servers”. I have contributed to the project “wso2
> app-cloud” and have worked with Kubernetes framework previously when I was
> an Intern at wso2. Now I am going through  the documentation of Jmeter and
> qa-tooling-smoketester.
> Will come back with more questions.
>
> Regards,
> Thilina Manamgoda