This the order of operations,

   1.

   Get WSO2 product profile
   2.

   Build DB Docker images
   3.

   Deploy DB in Kubernetes cluster
   4.

   Get DB Deployment details from Kubernetes cluster
   5.

   Build the WSO2 product docker images with DB info
   6.

   Deploy products in Kubernetes cluster
   7.

   Get products Deployment details from Kubernetes cluster
   8.

   Build Log DB Docker Image
   9.

   Deploy Log DB in Kubernetes cluster
   10.

   Get Log DB Deployment details from Kubernetes cluster
   11.

   Get Jmeter profile
   12.

   Build the Docker image with Log DB
   13.

   Deploy Jmeter server in Kubernetes cluster
   14.

   Get Deployment details from Kubernetes cluster
   15.

   Run the Jmeter Scripts
   16.

   Store logs in the Log DB
   17.

   Get logs from Log DB
   18.

   Generate HTML Report

Can you plese explain a example product deployment profile?.

regards,

Thilina Manamgoda