I am suggesting the user experience be as such that when you create the
Application it automatically creates the keys too (except the token). There
should be a separate resource/action for generating the keys however, so
that one can separate that part if needed.

Nuwan Dias

Software Architect - WSO2, Inc. http://wso2.com
email : nuw...@wso2.com
Phone : +94 777 775 729