Hi,

If we are generating keys and creating an app at the same time (from the UI
with 2 REST calls), I guess we will need to have a separate option at the
app creation page itself for "Providing keys". Maybe a checkbox "Provide
keys" which enables two text boxes to specify consumer key and secret as
well? Then UI can decide whether it should call "generate keys" operation
or "provide keys" operation secondly.

Thanks!

On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 7:44 PM, Nuwan Dias <nuw...@wso2.com> wrote:

> We need to have two resources for generating keys and generating a token.
> The user experience (UI) should be such that when you create an application
> you automatically create the consumer key and consumer secret too. So the
> UI will have to make two calls, POST /application and POST /generate-keys
> when you create an Application. Generating a token could of course be an
> optional thing.
>
> On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 2:57 PM, Chamin Dias <cham...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Suggested method looks good. +1.
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 2:50 PM, Uvindra Dias Jayasinha <uvin...@wso2.com
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> +1

>>> --
>>> Regards,
>>> Uvindra
>>>
>>> Mobile: 777733962

>> Chamin Dias
>> Mobile : 0716097455
>> Email : cham...@wso2.com
>> LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/chamindias

> Nuwan Dias
>
> Software Architect - WSO2, Inc. http://wso2.com
> email : nuw...@wso2.com
> Phone : +94 777 775 729 <+94%2077%20777%205729>

Malintha Amarasinghe
Software Engineer
*WSO2, Inc. - lean | enterprise | middleware*
http://wso2.com/

Mobile : +94 712383306