Hello,

For the initial question, it seems that for small changes, an individual
jira is best for each suggestion.
  -- Current risks with using github PR's,
  -- as well as some folks use the Jira text for commit messages.

Beyond that, there are a couple of action items that we should track:

1)  github PR encourage merges, and multiple files.
  We need to make the github interface better about determining when to
grab a diff to ensure that we don't have multiple files
  in a commit  -- I will open a lower priority Jira to track this.

2)  precommit should be enabled to write to Github requests if we enable PR
handling on Yetus.
  I don't fully understand this.
  I will open a Jira, but will not be able to put more details than what is
in here.

3)  With #1 and #2, we can open a Jira to track using Github PR on Yetus.
  I will check and open a Jira to track this and #1/#2

4)  Jenkins code should be merged into the Yetus git repository.
  Where is it located now?  If I have the location, I can open a Jira for
this.

Thank you for the discussions!
Casey

--