Of course, but it would still be possible for Zeppelin to support Spark 2.0
using a Maven profile, right? (Handwaving the difficulty of doing so. I'm
mainly just saying that we shouldn't say, "nah, can't do it because Spark
2.0 isn't GA yet.")

Otherwise, if Zeppelin 0.6.0 is released before Spark 2.0, and we don't
make Zeppelin 0.6.0 compatible with Spark 2.0, it may be several months
after the Spark 2.0 release before the next version of Zeppelin is
releasable and supports Spark 2.0.