I definitely agree with you!

I reopened my PR twice recently to pass CI and it wasn't because of me.

CI takes about ~40min for a test, so I had to wait 1h and 20min to write a
comment after passing CI T_T

And the worst of it is that I don't believe CI's result more and more.

2016년 12월 13일 (화) 오후 8:10, Jeff Zhang <zjf...@gmail.com>님이 작성:

--
Taejun Kim

Data Mining Lab.