Hi,

I fixed some CI issues today.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-1583
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-1857
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-1986
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-1749

Now, making CI green on PR wouldn't be too difficult.

But we still have many flaky tests
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-1981.
To keep CI stable, I think all committers should take care

 - Merge PR after pass the CI.
 - When CI fails with known flaky test, make sure each test profile pass at
least once in multiple CI build attempts.

Otherwise, new PR might break CI even though it looks perfectly okay in
code review. Because there're cases that very difficult to catch in code
review.
For example,

 - New feature prints some log, and amount of log breaks CI. (CI log limit)
 - New feature increase start up time, and timeout in existing testing code
all affected
 - New test consumes some memory to be run, which exceed memory of build
machine.
 - ....

Thanks,
moon