Github user echarles commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/pull/702#issuecomment-181417475

    @Leemoonsoo
    - rscala is now downloaded at build time
    - bin_license updated
    - Unit test added
    - spark-1.3, spark-1.2, spark-1.1 should now build with maven machinery

    @justsomeone1001
    - This PR support visualization.
    - I have added a very first inistial documentation to help the setup.

    @hsaputra
    - Once you get SparR, you have R (just like PySpark, you get Python)
    - I have opened this PR to take into acocunt with my comments on #208 PR
(see [1] and [2])

    [1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-zeppelin-dev/201512.mbox/%3C5683E471.9010001%40apache.org%3E
    [2]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/pull/208#issuecomment-170337289

    Thx for your comments so far and looking what Travis will tell...

---
with INFRA.
---