I continue to not see a point to engaging in this as a debate.

The user acceptance speaks for itself. (As just one thing, the only person who
hasn't gotten the display system working in 208, is Eric.) So does the rate of
change - there have been a series of pushes to 702 in the past few month or
two, either fixing problems related to (1), or adding functionality that Eric
originally said wasn't required or was a bad idea, but put in after I pointed
it out or users complained.  The reason that process slowed is that I've
stopped highlighting the gaps.

If anyone has a question about any of this, I'll address it.