Hi moon,
Thanks for your idea. You talked about single online storage and then
sharing with others like(Google docs). Then handling fault tolerance as
multiple instances would change the same storage repo.
I was thinking till now that P2P implementation would be generating the
torrent file in case of Bittorrent or dat ://......dat link in case of dat
protocol and that file would be changed/versioned as changes are made new
hashes will be generated. So the question now is how to share the torrent
file or dat link to other peers?

Is it that there would be a Zeronet site for having a list of peers online
and each user sharing his notebooks which he has chosen to share.