Thank you Onkar,

Its great to have you on board and looking forward experiments with P2P
notebook storage!

It's great idea to keep list posted on your progress as well as having
deeper writeups on a personal blog, please feel free to share links, etc.

It would be good if in emails you could not only list things that you did
last week, but also to include a brief plan for the next week. This way it
should be easier for me as a mentor to align efforts in the same direction.

It is going to be an exciting project!

--
Alex