Github user bzz commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/pull/208#issuecomment-203730593

    @elbamos got it, but could you please post your answers in the comments
that I have made, and linked from the list, so we have full conversation
history online?

    Please keep in mind that I'm asking not because I want so, but because when
somebody later on will be curious about the decision we made here, he could
just follow the links and read your answers, without the need to follow all
hundreds of comments in this thread.

    So it will just save the time for future reviewers, that's it. Hope this
make sense.

---
with INFRA.
---