Github user bzz commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/pull/208#issuecomment-203749879

    @elbamos :+1: for keeping the docs update! Yes, I believe licenses for each
contributed file are clear now, but what I was asking you for is just to follow
each [please clarify]() link from the
https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/pull/208#issuecomment-203673589
where I have posted a question for you about modification\licences and post
your ansewers there.

    It may look like a formality but from my experience such things will allow
us to keep history of this important conversation and it will simplify the
review for those, who are interested to follow it. Would that be something you
are willing to do? Thank you in advance.

    Also please mind, as this is a first changeset that includes so many files
from different places contributed to project codebase, I have also asked IPMC
to verify the correctness of our interpretation of the legal aspect, so please
be patient, we are almost there, I would expect it will take no more than a day
or two to advise on this matter.

---
with INFRA.
---