Hey Ben, if we have multiple patches in the same jira, perhaps we should use subtasks and name the review requests accordingly? Does it work for the cases you're referring to?

I was wondering, though, what other projects do to maintain the jira consistent with respect to discussion on the review board, if anything. We should at least post the link to the review board request so that we have it documented.

-Flavio