Here's an RB example with multiple (6) patch revisions:
https://review.cloudera.org/r/402/

I suspect we'd have to do something like you (ben) suggest - use rev#
in the patch name (jira) and
reference that name in RB when adding the description for the updated
diff. It's ugly given the
lack of integration btw rb and jira.

I wonder how the other teams are handling this (hbase? ccing Todd).

Patrick