Patrick Hunt:
> Hi Thomas, we (apache project) don't control the infrastructure
> supported by Apache, we are merely users. Support for git is a long
> running discussion at Apache, I suspect you should direct these types
> of issues to infrastruct...@.
>
> Also, I did a quick search on the INFRA jira (you might look at the
> GIT component there) and found the following already in place:
>
> Regards,
>
> Patrick
Hi Patrick,

thanks for answering. I'm also discussing this subject on in...@a.o. However
I've been waiting several weeks (5 now) to get answers on my proposal of
gerrit. There also hasn't been much of any discussion on the GIT subject at
all in the last months.
Therefor I offered to setup this test gerrit instance and announced it also on
zookeeper and hadoop-general. So people could try it out and propably voice
their interest if they like it.

Regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro