Hi Enrico,

Thanks for your participant!

Running after turn on checkstyle on zookeeper-server
it reports about 9000 checkstyle failures(see failures.txt[1])
among 596 files(see files.txt[1]). Most of them
are related to whitespace and import.

I think I can handle it with one or two whole days but
I'm afraid that I have no spare time until next weekend(08.17).

Also I would prefer make it into one big PR and separate
commits per file, i.e., resolving failures per file for
smoothly review.

Best,
tison.

[1] https://gist.github.com/TisonKun/ba69524defbf3e9d4c99eaf2de338e5a