Il giorno mar 6 ago 2019 alle ore 03:51 Zili Chen <wander4...@gmail.com> ha
scritto:

> Hi Enrico,
>
> Thanks for your participant!
>
> Running after turn on checkstyle on zookeeper-server
> it reports about 9000 checkstyle failures(see failures.txt[1])
> among 596 files(see files.txt[1]). Most of them
> are related to whitespace and import.

I see some javadoc related issues in your gist,
didn't we disable that rule ? JavadocType

> I think I can handle it with one or two whole days but
> I'm afraid that I have no spare time until next weekend(08.17).

Are you using some automatic tool ?
In the past few months in my company I have been working in adding
checkstyle to other projects and
we used Apache NetBeans to fix up the code, I guess IntelliJ can do the
same.

Enrico