Hi Michael,

After thinking about it, I think enable checkstyle configuration
is only about formatting. And I would make sure that there is no
refactor. And forked repo maintainers can rebase their work on the
new master just by manually applying patches. If the forked repo
has been quite diverged from master of apache/zookeeper, a better
way for syncing is to cherry-pick commits from apache/zookeeper and
just ignore this checkstyle stuff.

Best,
tison.

Zili Chen <wander4...@gmail.com> 于2019年8月8日周四 上午9:20写道: