It does sound like a good initiative, thanks for including us. I still have the
concern that others have expressed below around exposing security issues. We
have guidelines to follow and shouldn't be exposing them openly. I see that Tom
said:

>> All open source and in moderate to wide use already.  Only find sec
>> bugs is security specific - Infer and Error Prone might find security
>> bugs but they are more general purpose in nature.

But I'm unsure about what this is saying. Otherwise, I'm good with bug bashing.

-Flavio