From: Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org>
To: DevZooKeeper <dev@zookeeper.apache.org>
Subject: Commit 4faf507 broke the build
Date: 2021-02-09 19:43

Hi,
I noticed that the latest commit 4faf507 ZOOKEEPER-4007: A typo in the
ZKUtil#validateFileInput method broke the build, because the unit test has not
been amended.
I reverted the commit to fix the build. Please create new PR with a proper
patch.
Has the committer verified that the build is green before submitting it?
Andor