I’m sorry Justin. There’s no excuse for a mistake like this. We should not show
mercy for anybody, otherwise it would erode the trust in our community. Your
committership is now revoked.

Just kidding. Don’t worry at all. ;-)

I reverted the patch, so now please create a new PR with all the required
changes included.
Also I second Enrico’s comment: if CI is in bad shape, we should fix it.

Regards,
Andor