Hi Arshad, all,

LGTM!  +1 (advisory):

  * Tarball contents match repository tag;

  * Verified checksums and signatures;

  * Built and smoke-tested on NixOS with a slightly adapted version of
    the Nix recipe and test case;

  * Smoke-tested a standalone server with the (corresponding) Java, C
    and Perl clients, as well as the zkfuse contrib;

  * Smoke-tested a 3-ensemble with the (corresponding) Java client and
    SASL/GSSAPI.

Sorry if I made you feel you had to go around with RC 0!  Oh well, at
least we got some additional CVE fixes bundled in.

Best, -D

P.-S. — As with my previous review, I have *not* tested under Ubuntu nor
  used the staging repo.  These are important points, but I figured most
  other testers would focus on them.