+1 (non-binding)

Thank you Arshad, nice job!

My checks:
- I built the java source code and run all the unit tests on MacOS (using
OpenJDK 8u212 and maven 3.6.3)
- checkstyle and spotbugs passed
- apache-rat passed
- owasp (CVE check) passed
- fatjar built
- I built the the C and zkPython code (also run the zkPython and C-client
tests successfully) in docker using Ubuntu 18.04.3 with OpenJDK 11.0.10 and
maven 3.6.0.
- I executed quick rolling-upgrade tests (using
https://github.com/symat/zk-rolling-upgrade-test):
   - from 3.5.9 to the current RC (3.6.3)
   - from the current RC (3.6.3) to 3.7.0

Kind regards,