I am looking for some example code, or direction in how SR-IOV
functions are expected to be picked up by the platform pcie host
library so it can setup required bits like LUTs.  Currently the
HostLib is getting the gEfiPciIoProtocolGuid event and then setting
the controller up based on the BDF.  I see that PciScanBus is
detecting the VF's and calling PciAllocateBusNumber().

PCI-IOV ScanBus - SubBusNumber - 0x2
PciBus: Discovered PPB @ [00|00|00]

However my setup function is only ever triggered with the real device
BDF's...Is it up to me to check for the VFs if SR-IOV is enabled and
set them up manually?  Is there another event I should be listening to
that will be triggered for VF's vs PF's?

Any pointers would be very helpful.

-Jon