Michael,

I noticed some of the files had Apache 2.0 license and then
you added content under BSD-2-Clause-Patent.  Why wouldn't
you continue with the original Apache 2.0 license?

Also, I am not sure if you can replace the license text with
the SPDX identifier if the original file had the text.  I know
TianoCore did a license change, but we had to get approval from
all contributors.

Thanks,

Mike