Jaap Bouma wrote:

> The site still stays 1.0.3 is production and 1.1.5 is definitely NOT
> production.
>
> What's the official status on this, and perhaps it would be nice to say
> something more specific on the website.

it's hard to tell what the "official" status is, IMHO.

I don't know if we will backport bugfixes in the current CVS tree to
1.0.3. It would be a lot of work and there seems not to be any
interest as we have a relatively stable version in CVS.

>From my perspective I would like to tag current CVS as development. As
soon as we have the major showstoppers issues (see STATUS file) solved
and at least a couple of us have that version running in productive
environment for some time (a week or so) I would tag this as stable
and go on.

BTW, holding two branches, stable and development is rather
work-intesive at least for the release manager. A lot other open
source projects do it with single versioning, are there any objections
for that?

I would like to see discussion if the remaining developers prefer the
two branch or one branch method.

Stipe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wapme Systems AG