+CMTI support is not in the CVS, nor it is planned for in the future. you can
+implement it if you like - look at the AT2 source code. generally speaking, you
+should change wait_modem_command() to recognize "+CMTI:", and then use a code similar
+to read_sms_memory() to read the required memory location and delete the SM from it,
+before calling pdu_extract() - which you will have to modify too, to support your
+call. taking out the +CMGR, +CMGD code from read_sms_memory() into a new function and
+then calling it from read_sms_memory() and wait_modem_command(), is possibly a good
+idea.

> (still, I dont understand why I get messages from one device and from
> another I dont  to my siemens m20 modem )

different CNMI default settings (or non-default if the modem configuration group
defines it).

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions

+972-9-9581711 (116)
+972-67-340014

::..
"We don't devote nearly enough scientific research to finding a cure for jerks."
        -- Calvin and Hobbes