From: Oded Arbel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 5:30 PM
To: Avner Sternheim; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Siemens M20 configuration

There was once a patch submitted to the list. you can find it in the devel
archives. but that patch will not work on current version, as the AT2
implementation was changed drasticly since. you can try to use it as
reference for your own patch. though adding +CMTI support would be nice, I
still think the easier and better solution would be to find and set the
correct +CNMI setting for your modem.

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions