> I am working through the userguide at the moment, and am a little
> about what I have
> to include in the original URL request, to ensure I can reconciliate
> the DLR with the
> message I sent.
>
> It would not be enough to identify the Phone number I sent the
> message to, as I
> may send more than one message to the same user in the same batch
> job.

you can (or should ;) define the dlr-url parameter in the HTTP
interface to sendsms, so that you trigger a HTTP server with a
desireable parameter listing, i.e.

http://kannel.machine:13013/cgi-bin/sendsms?.....&dlr-url=http://your.machine/delivered.php?msisdn=<msisdn>

which means Kannel's smsbox will perform a HTTP GET request to
http://your.machine/deliver.php?msisdn=<msisdn> when the SMSC delivers
the DLR.

Beware that your dlr-url is urlencoded, which was not in this example
for simplicity.

Stipe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wapme Systems AG