On Wednesday, March 12, 2003, at 12:22 PM, Konstantin Vainer wrote:

But Stipe already committed connection pooling (at least mysql :) into cvs...

Yes, I know, just seems SQLRelay does something useful (pooling and then some) for multiple db's out of the box. I don't know how good it actually is though, never used it.

On a side note, isn't DLR storage something internal to Kannel? Or do people intend to also access the DLR information from other apps? If not, why not put it into something like Berkely DB or some other well-accepted db library? If the whole purpose is persistency of DLR info upon a crash of Kannel then a relational db seems overkill to me.