I would like to ask Angel, as CIMD2 guru, is there any way to check out
if CIMD2 SMSC supports status delivery report requests?

currently the logic is simple:

if (msg->sms.dlr_mask & 0x03)
{
        packet_add_int_parm(packet, P_STATUS_REPORT_REQUEST, 14);
}
else
        packet_add_int_parm(packet, P_STATUS_REPORT_REQUEST, 0);

the problem is that if CIMD2 doesn't support status report,
packet_add_int_parm(packet, P_STATUS_REPORT_REQUEST, 0) would
still  cause a reject from SMSC not sending message at all. the only
solution I  found was to send nothing  about P_STATUS_REPORT_REQUEST (i.e.
commenting out the line).

unfortunately I don't know if our provider has prohibited it using the
right issues (i.e. configuration file or something), so stating that my
operator's CIMD2 "doesn't support DLR" is not true. it's just forbidden :)

regards,
Dziugas Baltrunas