On Sunday 20 July 2003 16:12, Mat wrote:
> Ok! So if I understand well, I've to spank my operator because he has a
> broken SMSC ?
Are you using your provider SMSC directly or through some abstraction layer ?
if its the former, then I'd wager we need to probe the issue deeper on
Kannel's side : I learned not to mistrust the major SMSC providers (except
comverse ;-) - its more likely to be our fault.
if its the later, then you most definetly need to spank your operator - I
learned that most operator's internal software departments suck.

> Do you think I can discuss with them if I provide them network message
> IDs of lost messages ?
> Is it easy to make these IDs appear in the kannel logfiles ?
They appear on the AT2 log after CMGS response.

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions

+972-9-9581711 (116)
+972-67-340014

::..
"We are all star stuff, we are the universe manifest trying to figure itself
out."
        -- D'layn / B5